QR Codes for your Event
QR Codes provide a direct link to your event's webpage in a printed format. This can be useful if you use printed event posters or flyers to promote your event. Ticket Buyer's can simply use their phones to scan the QR Code and they will be transferred directly to your event's landing page on TicketHost.
QR Codes can be generated after the event has been created. The steps are:
- Click the Manage Events link on the Organiser Control Panel
- Click to select the Event that you wish to generate a QR Code for.
- Click on the QR Code button
The are 2 options available:
- Download the QR Code as an image file (.png)
- Download an A4 PDF that includes basic event information along with the event QR Code.
Example - Option 1: QR Code only
Example - Option 2: QR Code PDF Document
Other Articles in the 'Additional Event Features' Category