Once your event has been created, you may optionally specify 2 images to be linked to your event:
- Logo Image: This image should be a small 'logo style' image. It will be displayed next to your event in the TicketHost Event List. Note: if you opt not to select a Logo Image, a generic image will be displayed next to your event.
- Poster Image: This image should be a larger, poster style image. It will act as the landing page for your event listing. Note: if you opt not to select a Poster Image, the standard Ticket Selection page will be the landing page for your event.
The process to select your image(s) is:
- Click the Manage Events link on the Organiser Control Panel
- Click to select the Event that you wish to link to the images.
- Click on the Event Images button. All previously uploaded images will be displayed.
Event Images Screen
- If the image has been previously uploaded to TicketHost, simply click on the image to select it and then click either Set as Logo Image or Set as Poster Image button
- If the image has not previously been uploaded, click on the Upload New Image button. Then choose your required image file and click the Upload button. The maximum size image file that can be uploaded is 2MB. Once the file upload is complete, repeat the step above to select the uploaded image file.
- Click Save to save your selected images for this event.
Other Articles in the 'Additional Event Features' Category