Clone an Event
This article describes the 3 step process for creating a new event by cloning an existing event.
To commence, click the Clone Event link on the Organiser Control Panel or on the Manage Events screen.
Step 1 - Select Event to Clone
- A list of your previous events will be displayed in date order
- Select the event you wish to clone.
- Steps 2 and 3 will be displayed
Step 2 - Copy Features from Original Event
- A list of features from your previous event will be displayed
- For each feature, select Yes if you'd like it to be copied across to your new event, otherwise select No
Step 3 - Enter New Event Data
- Amend Event Title and Description as required.
- Enter the date for the new Event
- Amend the Event Venue as required.
- Important: All Event related data can be amended after the event except the Venue. So please take care to select the correct venue here!
- Click the Clone Event button to create your new event.
Other Articles in the 'Event Creation' Category