Create a Venue
Venue records are re-usable in TicketHost, so once a Venue has been created, it can simply be selected from the Venue list for use in future events.
There are 2 options for creating Venue records in TicketHost:
- Via the Venues link on the Organiser Control Panel
- From within the Add New Event process
1) Venue Creation via the Venues Maintenance Screen
- Click the Venues link on the Organiser Control Panel
- A list of existing Venues will be displayed. Click on the Add Venue button
- The Add New Venue screen is displayed for entry of your Venue details (Screenshot below)
- The Google Maps Address AutoComplete feature is the quickest option for entering Venue Details
- Ensure Address AutoComplete is selected
- Begin typing the Venue address or Venue name and select your required venue once it appears in the list
- This should populate the Venue Name and Address fields. Check that the data is correct and complete any required amendments
- If you don't wish to use the AutoComplete feature, simple de-select the Address AutoComplete option and manually key in the Address fields.
- Optionally add any Parking or Transport notes that you would like to display to your ticket buyers.
- Click Save to create the Venue record
2) Venue Creation whilst Adding a New Event
- Whilst adding a new event, a select list of existing active Venues will be available
- If the required venue for the new event is not on the list, select Add New Venue
- Complete the Venue data entry screen as described above
- You will then be returned to the Add New Event screen and can finalise entry of event details.
Other Articles in the 'Event Creation' Category